Online Marketing Medford Oregon
If you want a more in depth understanding of SEO try the article below:
What is SEO? – A Brief Rundown
In short, SEO is configuring your website and overall online profile so that Google and other search engines rank you higher.
This is a process that involves web-design, keyword research and implementation, H1-H6 heading structure, link building, data analysis, article writing, and much more.
When done right, SEO can bring customers to you instead of the old ways of advertising where you have to constantly pay huge amounts to get your business to people.
SEO Over Advertising
What is the most important statistic is advertising? ROI (Return On Investment)!!!! You want the most possible revenue back for every dollar you spend on advertising.
Especially now that almost all business is going online SEO is the best place to start for your money by far. This is for a couple of reasons:
- Snowball Effect – In traditional advertising you pay relativly the same amount for every lead in a campaign. With SEO your budget doesn’t go up but your return continues to, month by month and year by year, at an exponential rate. This is what SEO does for you.
- Overall Effect On Your Business – SEO encompases everything a business does so when you pay for SEO you are not only getting more clients at an exponential rate, you are also getting someone that can give you better perspective on your business as a whole. SEO professionals can see numbers and interactions is a way that most business owners don’t have the time, or tools to. Through reviews, website analytics, Local search analytics, and more, I can help you better understand the overall impression you are leaving on your customers and how that effects search rankings and bottom line.
- ROI – I know I mentioned it earlier but it is worth repeating. Every dollar spent in business should have the best return possible. That is how you succeed. My Job and personal goal is to make sure your money spent with me has the best possible return. I can do this because SEO, and having customers come to you, is by far the best way to maximize your ROI.
Here are some statistics to highlight the importance of SEO. I hope these begin to paint the picture of how important SEO is to your business.
- 76% of people who search on their smartphones for something nearby visit a business within a day. (Think With Google)
- 28% of searches for something nearby result in a purchase. (Think With Google)
- 30% of all mobile searches are related to location. (Think With Google)
- 54% of smartphone users search for business hours and 53% search for directions to a local store. (Think With Google)
- 68% of online experiences begin with a search engine. (BrightEdge)
- 90.63% of pages get no organic search traffic from Google. (Ahrefs)
- The average top-ranking page also ranks in the top 10 search results for nearly 1,000 other relevant keywords. (Ahrefs)
- 39% of purchasers are influenced by a relevant search. (Think With Google)
Does SEO Matter in Medford Oregon?
A year ago I would have said that it will make you more money but may not be necessary for survival. Now, with Covid and the ever changing world towards technology, it is risky to start a business that does not have an online presence.
Is Just Having A Website Enough?
With a website you get two types of traffic.
- The traffic you direct to your site through word of mouth and paid advertising.
- Organic traffic that Google and other search engines bring you based on different SEO factors.
When you are having to send everyone to your website it can be a great resource, but your not going to increase your customer base the way you can with organic search traffic.
How much time does it take to be effective with SEO in Medford Oregon?
A website requires a lot of time and attention to be effective. Organic traffic is great because it tends to have a snowball effect, unlike traditional advertising. It can take a lot of time and focus though, especially in a competitive market.
If your competitors are making their online presence better then you have to as well. It is literally a competition for search positions and the website with the best SEO and most content wins.
Internet is the new word of mouth
Businesses around here have always done well with word of mouth, which is still one of the best forms of advertising. But that word of mouth has moved to the internet.
When people have a question or need, they used to go to their neighbors. Now they go to google or social media. If you are not there to answer that question or need, you are losing business.
Lets not fall behind Medford!
The whole world is moving online, in many ways we are falling behind here in Medford, Oregon. Many businesses still don’t have websites and of those that do it is a small percentage that are built and maintained to compete properly. You might be surprised what a few months of SEO work could do for the future of your business.
How can I help?
I enjoy helping people make more money. I also get excited about charts, graphs, and numbers in general which makes me uniquely qualified to make sense of your online profile, analyze keywords, competitors, and find the direct path to more google views and customers.
Your web presence should not be a side project. Believe it or not, it is as important as your physical location because it is the portal to people finding and trusting you. Most people don’t leave their house without doing research on the internet anymore.
Why use my SEO services?
I take you and your business seriously
It is very important to me that if you hand me your money, your return on investment is worth it. SEO is an investment and one that should not be taken lightly. If your SEO profile is messed up through bad practices it can set your website and physical business back years.
I educate as I work so you understand the thought process and effectiveness of what is being done. The more you want to know, the more I will teach you.
I love this!
Competing for keywords and search spots is something I obsess over. I don’t take your business lightly at all and I will do everything in my power to help make you more money.
I don’t have an agency
I work with 4-6 customers at a time and I don’t overextend myself. A large part of SEO is focus, and I understand my limits. While I am working with you I am focused on the success of your business.
I know very talented people! 🙂
I don’t know everything, but I’ve lived around here for a long time and I’ve partnered with some great people that are very talented. Their talents allow me to provide photography, coding, business development, advertising and more. Anywhere I fall short they pick me up and they will help me to do the same for you.