- Web Design | Professional...
Web Design Services
I offer web design to anyone who needs it. I can do simple setups on up to E-Commerce sites with hundreds of pages.
I can either make your website for you, teach you how to design your website, or both.
Does my business need a website?
In a world that is moving online more and more every day you need a website to keep up with your competitors. Business owners are hiring people like myself to optimize their website and outrank their competitors. I promise you this is not something you want to play catch up with. It will cost you a lot more money and time to do it later.
Does anyone use a phone book anymore?!
NO! When is the last time you saw someone pull out a physical copy of the yellow pages to look up a business? When people want to find a product, service, or information they look to the internet. If your business isn’t there you are losing money.
A website is here forever
The great part about having a website is that it doesn’t stop running like a commercial or pay per click campaign. It stays there for as long as you want. The longer your website is online, the more Google sees it as being a good source. This is why it is good to have a website even if you don’t have a long-term plan yet. Your website essentially builds equity as it sits making it a solid investment.
Should I hire a professional web designer?
Not everyone needs to hire a professional web design specialist these days. You can sign up with WordPress, Square, Shopify or many others and create your own site. This is a great option If you are a small business owner and you have a lot of time on your hands to focus on customer acquisition. In this case, building your own site might be a great option.
There are some downfalls though so make sure you are realistic about what your goals are and what it will take to achieve them.
Hiring a web design pro can be beneficial for 4 main reasons:
- Time – Hiring a professional with years of experience will save you a lot of time to focus on other areas of your business.
- Money – It may seem strange to say a Web designer can save you money but I can tell you from experience that doing it right the 1st time will make you a lot more money in the long term.
- Stress – I do this every day and I am pretty knowledgeable about all this web stuff. I still have to learn daily to keep up with changing algorithms, A.I., search trends, and a lot more. To do it right and build your presence online it takes time and a fairly large portion of your plate.
- Knowledge – Building a website is one thing, but doing it right the 1st time in a way that brings you more business efficiently is another. Even with drag and drop setups there can be a lot of trial and error unless you are very well prepared.
If you build your own website
If you build your own site make sure at the very least you claim your business and submit a sitemap to Google and other search engines.
- ‘Google My Business’ will allow you to show up in local business ranking so if you are a local business this is essential.
- Submitting a sitemap to ‘Google Search Console’ will allow Google to recognize and read your website correctly which is important for coming up in search.
Do I need web design if I already have a website?
If your website is not bringing you new customers the way you want, or your customers are having trouble navigating your website, then a web design touchup is probably a good idea. Sign up for the free SEO analysis below to see if, and how, a website re-design can help.
Free SEO analysis
I offer a free SEO Analysis and consultation to better assess if hiring someone such as myself is the best option for you.
Fill out the form on the right to get your free consultation